People interested in becoming IHRM members and have the required qualifications and fulfill the membership conditions can apply as the following:
- Not deprived of his/her civilian and political rights
- Has a good reputation and behavior
- Filling out an application to become IHRM member including his his/her name and residence address and job attached with the participation fees
- Approval of IHRM board
- Written approval of IHRM Bylaw
- Gaining recommendations of at least two IHRM board members approvals
1) Active Members:
It includes two categories:
- Active Professional Members: People working in Human Resource Management field. These members are entitled to vote and become candidates of IHRM board members. They should fulfill one of the following requirements:
a) At least three years of working experience in human resource management
b) Faculty member taught at least three years in human resource management
c) Full time human resource management consultant/trainer three years at least
- Active General Members: People working in Human Resource Management field, but they don’t fulfill the Active Professional Member requirements and conditions. These members are entitled to vote but not entitled to become IHRM board members candidates.
2) Associate Members:
Members of this category are not entitled to vote or become IHRM board members candidates and it has two categories:
- Associates: People who are not working in human resource management field and do not fulfill the requirements and conditions of the previous mentioned categories, but interested in human resource management field.
- Students: Who are interested in human resource management field or members of IHRM in the universities.
3) Honorship Members:
Members who support IHRM to accomplish its objectives and IHRM board members approve their title. These members are not entitled to vote or become candidates of IHRM board members.
1) Membership can be cancelled in the following cases:
a) Member resignation of IHRM
b) Missing of one of the membership conditions
e) Delay in paying the yearly membership fees for two months contingent on written advanced notice dated and documented in the following month of the last membership fees paid.
2) Membership can be dismissed in the following cases:
a) If the member has done something that causes harm to IHRM either physically or ethically
b) If the member used the membership for personal issues and reasons.
3) Cancelled/dismissed member will be informed of the membership cancellation/dismissal within 15 days of the decision issuance.
4) It is not allowed to the cancelled/dismissed member and his/her family or inherits to get back the participation or membership fees or gifts or donations he/she gave away to IHRM
Getting Back Membership
IHRM board is allowed to get the membership back to the member who has lost it because of the delay in renewing his yearly membership in case the member paid the fees dues in the following year.
How to Apply:
- Fill out IHRM application. You can either fill out the online application (IHRM Membership Application ) or hard copy application.
- Attach updated CV either in English/Arabic
- Attach updated experience and education documents
- Send all the above documents either online, or by calling IHRM office administrator on 00963 991113777 to pick them up keeping in mind that IHRM email address: email@example.com
- Wait until IHRM board to approve your application and assign your membership category
Once the approval issued, you would be contacted by email/phone and get a welcome letter. Then, you would be asked to send the participation fee (one time pay equals to 2500 SP) and the yearly membership fees (based on your category) with the following documents:
- Two ID pictures
- Signed IHRM Code of Conducts that you find on the website:www.ihrmsyria.org
- Your ID copy
- Call IHRM office administrator on 00963 991113777 to pick them up and get a receipt of your membership keeping in mind that IHRM email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finally, you will get your membership card and number by mail keeping in mind that IHRM mailing address is: IHRM, P.O.Box:5069, Damascus, Syria.
You can renew your membership either by paying cash directly or by transferring the money to IHRM Byblos Bank Account as the following:
- Abu Romaneh Branch No. 200
- Account Number: 203094
- Swift Code: BYBALBBX
- Beneficiary Account Number: 165089 203094 205